Here are five of our best tips.
Want to Buy a Home? Search All Homes
Here are the top five ways to increase your home’s value before you decide to sell it:
1. Upgrading the kitchen. If you have the budget to do a complete redo, it’s definitely going to increase your home’s value. If you don’t have the budget for a full remodel, doing things like painting, changing the flooring, and putting new countertops in will go a long way as well.
2. Upgrading the bathroom. Changing the flooring, replacing the vanity, and getting new paint in there will all help increase your home’s value.
3. Work on your curb appeal. This is a critical area of your home because it’s the first thing that buyers see when they view the home in person. Adding new mulch, re-sodding the yard, and painting the exterior of the home are great ideas to boost your curb appeal. You can get even more ideas on Pinterest. If buyers like your curb appeal, they’re much more likely to like the inside as well.
4. Replace your blinds and touch up paint. Take care of other small maintenance items as well and consider having your home staged.
5. Change out your appliances. If you have an electric furnace, you should look into a gas Avista furnace because they have a pretty good rebate deal going on right now. Adding A/C is also a good idea if you don’t already have it.
If you have any questions for us or want to get more tips on how you can increase and maintain your home’s value, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email today. We look forward to hearing from you soon.